BEES is here to help your business thrive! Learn how to easily place an order through the mobile app in THIS short tutorial.
Adding Products to an Order
You have several options to build your order.
- On the main screen of your app, you'll find a section called Regulars. Here, BEES will suggest products from your past orders. You can scroll through Regulars to choose the items and quantities you want to order. As you browse Regulars, you can add quantities to My Delivery.
- If you cannot find the products you need from Regulars, you can use the search bar or navigate through the categories
- You can also choose to view any previous orders by navigating to the My Account tab, then selecting Invoices, then clicking an invoice to see the product contents of that order.
Submitting Your Order
- Once you've added the products you want to your order, go to My Delivery to confirm that your order is correct. Discounted prices will be highlighted in green. Include your delivery information and any additional order instructions.
- Confirm your delivery date from the calendar. Dates in blue are your available delivery days.
- Scroll through the calendar to choose your date. Dates that are grayed out are unavailable. (Please note that dates will appear unavailable if they are more than 7 days out, as this order window is set by your Wholesaler).
- Once your order is finalized, navigate to My Delivery and either click Submit Order, or click the Select Delivery Date button at the bottom of the page if there are multiple delivery days available to you, as specified by your Wholesaler.
- You will receive an order confirmation email confirming that your order has been received.