Wholesalers: How to add reps to VIP RAS
To add multiple wholesaler contacts to BEES, it’s necessary to first have them setup in the VIP RAS.
From this portal, you will need to enter the command EMPMAINT
Here you can search for an employee that has already been added or choose “add new employee in the bottom left.”
*Note it is not uncommon that employees have not been added to EMPMAINT, since it’s not normally required for daily operations. If the employee record does not exist yet, simply choose “add new employee”.
When adding a new employee, you will be brought to a profile screen where you will need to enter the following information: A new unique employee # if they are fully new, First name, Last name, Uncheck user ID required, choose company, Choose sales rep (SLS), enter sales rep #, and finally add their email address.
*Note all this info is necessary for accurate employee setup. If you do not follow these steps prior to adding reps to BCC’d then you will receive this error message in BEES hub:
Wholesalers Instructions: How to add reps to BCC’d on confirmation emails
With updated access to the BEES management portal, we’ve created a tool to allow wholesalers to turn on email confirmations for sales reps directly within our portal!
The new tool we have released is called “company settings”. You will now have the option to access this application within BEES Management Portal. If you would like to switch between the two applications, Identity Management and Company Settings, you can do so by selecting the down arrow to the right the the BEES Hub logo on the top of the page.
How to use the Company Settings applications to set up Order Notifications for Sales Reps:
Note: Email order notifications can only be sent to sales reps if your RAS is providing BEES with your sales rep email addresses.
- Select the wholesaler
- Identify the group that should be receiving emails.
- There are three options:
- BCC list only: this list is to notify only the emails defined on this page.
- BCC list and Primary Sales Rep: this option includes the sales rep linked to the account placing the order.
- BCC list and All Sales Reps: This list includes both the primary rep as well as the regulars connected to the account.
- Add users to the BCC list.
- Note: This can be done in the box below the dropdown list. When entering emails, use a comma, space, or the tab key to separate them.
- click “save changes” at the bottom of the page.
If you would also like to turn off VIP Edgar Reporting, please e-mail either of the following. This is important or you will continue to get two emails